Painting process for Orontes II

After estimates and insurance assessments, weather has been a big factor in painting Orontes II.  Storms are expected over the next few days, so hopefully resolve soon!

photo-31After sanding and preparing rough spots.photo-32Priming the hull.

photo-30Steve standing next to our baby.photo-33Boat had been painted 3 times, April 22, then sand and grit blown in after hours and Thursday, April 23rd, painters had to resand and begin process to redo painting as surface was too gritty and rough.  By 11:30 am, they were almost ready to paint and rainstorms moved in to delay us until tomorrow!!

The saga continues!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *